Sunday, February 28, 2010

Healing Waters


so today I spent the day cleaning the house and then I went out to ice cream with my parents. it was wonderful, because they have really been on my mind. I think its been the same for them. I'm kinda sad to say it, but I dont think they really like my hubby. I think they feel like he took their little girl away from them. I suppose that does happen and I'm hoping and praying that with time, God will heal all wounds.
My older sister, whom I dont really get along with, also came over this evening. So much family in one day. it was amazing I handled it so well XP hehe, I'm just kidding. It was great.

Ugh! I have to go to the doctor tomorrow. I dont really want to either, but I have a terrible ear infection so I'm going to go to take it care of. but I really dont want to go. More bills ><

Oh well, its time to head off to bed. My hubby wants to get up early tomorrow so we can do some stuff around the house before he has to go off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment