
Well today was a wonderful day indeed. Nothing much was accomplished but it was still nice.
I was feeling rather sickly yesterday ( not sure if the situation had anything to do with that... ) but last night the fever broke so I'm back to feeling right again, or at least bit better =)
You know what I realized... I miss my friends. and I wish I could have them back... but I cant tell if what I want is the near impossible or not. There are a few friends whom I dont really care about, but my friend toby... I would like to have him back. I would like to have my friend Izzy back too...but now it all seems like the impossible. And I'm not sure why. maybe its because I feel like we're in totally seperate universes.
Toby I can understand because he liked me alot, so I can understand why he would be mad at me....but... i dont know. I wouldn't take my life back to the way it was, because I was tired of how it was going. I never once regret becoming the wife of my Seiden. but.... i still miss my friends, cause they were my stabilty wall. And it feel likes ive been cut off from them. It feels like Toby will never forgive me...and honestly, I dont think Mattpoop and Izzy really care. I think they are kinda falling into the same situation that I was in with Jacob. The world disappears when two hearts that love each other are near one another. Why do people get so upset when people start seperating themselves from other people. Its not like their trading them in for new friends, its just... them loving someone deeper. Giving that person time that no one else deserved, attention to show their love for that person. A girl can only give so much, and her attention,time, phone time, chat time, and devotions are the only thing she can give. please understand this!!
mew mew
This is Neko-chan signing off for the night
for the notice of all readers: the names of the people in this conversation where changed for their own protection
No comments:
Post a Comment