Friday, December 21, 2012
Fuck My life.
I wonder sometimes if I'll ever use this blogspot to talk about anything other then whats going on in my life, in a more negative manner.
I want a divorce. I dont know that I really want one, but pretty sure that I do.... I dont know if this is just a hard season that we have to get through but it makes me weird out about the thought. I dont like the idea, but I also dont like the idea of being married to this man and having kids. Which one day I'd like to have kids. I actually dont know if thats true.
I dont know that I want kids! I want to own and run my own coffee shop, but dont know if I want to have kids. That seems pretty huge, but maybe thats just me. I hope things get figured out, hope all turns out okay. Hope somehow this all works, hopes that my husband stops being a lazy ass, hope we make it to five years. HOpe HOpe HOpe...
Whatevr. gotta go to work. Praise God for work.
Neko
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment